Random Things I Think About Roma
- There was a picture of Menez in Corriere on Friday in which he was wearing a White Sox hat with the tags/stickers still on. My sixty year old self from the future saw this as bad jujus. It was bad jujus.
Partially because he chose either of the teams from Chicago. Partially, partially because it was probably based on something Eazy-E did 20 years ago.
Oh, and Real Muthaphuckkin' G's don't dive. Playa.
- Found it.
Three stickers? Really?
- Fabio Simplicio has chin lines like tree rings.
I love that man.
- Menez is an idiot. Who really thinks Montella is going to be here in June? Anyone? Come on. Shut up for two months.
- Philippe Mexes is the opposite of an idiot. At least his agent is.
And it's freakin' annoying. Why won't he take less money for my peace of mind? Do I not matter to him?
- At some point during the first half of Fiorentina, it really hit me that I will likely never see John Arne Riise wear long sleeves.
This is a tougher pill to swallow than should probably be admitted.
- I'm fairly sure the reason for their putrid away form is karmic retribution over the away strip. In fact, I'm convinced of it. Looks like a motocross strip with one sponsor, designed around accents of radioactive Cheez-Whiz. Might be a disease.
- Wither Greco? Whither Greco.
- Juan needs some juice from the HGH factory up north. Yeah, you know who you are.
'This is a tougher pill to swallow than should probably be admitted.'
The man's a shell of his once great self. He's the peanut shell on the floor of a shitty restaurant which serves peanuts instead of....anything else beforehand.
Not really, it just hurts. Like Riise.
Are there better music selections for the number six? I sure as hell hope so. Right now I'm hanging on until Love Potion No. 9.