As a great man once said, ‘Mo Money, Mo Problems' What am I referring to you might ask? I have no idea, I just wanted to drop some Biggie on you (just because I like you, here's Juicy). However, a natural consequence of CDT's growth is that it's becoming much more than only a few hands can handle, so we're looking for help. Yes, much like your waistline during freshman year, Chiesa Di Totti is expanding.
So, here are the who's and what's for these new positions.
Who Are We Looking For?
As a frame of reference, here's how I landed the gig. My predecessor put up a similar post looking for help back in the spring of 2012, by which point I had recently left my life as an office drone to finish up graduate school sooner. Suddenly I found myself with more time during the days, so I figured why not give it a shot, and here I am.
Ultimately it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you can write English proficiently, but here are the general guidelines for our next contributor(s)...chances are we'll bring on a few.
- You have an interest and passion for Roma (duh)
- You can write cogent and proficient English
- You have time to contribute on a consistent(ish) basis, once a week, eight times a day, doesn't matter. CDT is like Project Mayhem, you determine your own level of involvement.
This person might be one of the following:
- A college student interested in Roma and writing who's looking for experience or just something to do in between classes, bong rips, and frisbee sessions in the quad.
- You're independently wealthy and don't have to work for a living, step away from your indoor shark tank and pick up a laptop.
- If you work weekends or nights and have time during the weekday to cover news, gossip, injuries or whatever, we need you.
- If you're an adolescent wunderkind mature for your age and you want to write, lets talk
- You're retired and want to "do computers", we can work with that as long as you love Roma.
Regardless of what you do, if you have a lot to say about Roma and time to fire off a few hundred words a week, we could use you.
What do we need help with?
- Summer transfers/news
- Season previews
During the season
- MATCH REVIEWS: If you can collect and organize your in-match thoughts and/or rages and post them relatively quickly, we need you
- Daily news/rumors
- Analysis/recaps/piss taking of news, press conferences, player quotes etc
- League wide coverage
- What are Roma's competitors up to and how does it impact the club?
- Tactical analysis, player or match focused
Bottom line, I want this to be the place become come to discuss Roma and we need help: we need new voices, new passions and new ideas. So, if you're interested and you think you've got time to spare, please fill out the application below.
Note, this was borrowed from our sister sites. I don't really care if you speak/read Italian, mine is horrible. Our main concerns are an interest in Roma, commitment (once a week, twice a day, doesn't matter, just some consistency) and writing ability.
If you don't have any writing samples, don't worry, we can use fanposts or private submissions.
Looking forward to your responses!