If you're like an estimated 150 million Americans, then at some point today you likely carved out time to cast your vote in this year's Presidential Election, or perhaps you're one of those plan ahead types and you took care of that a few weeks ago. Either way, unless you're a complete politics hound, you're likely looking for a convenient distraction on this most stressful night in this most stressful year.
Sure, you can find solace at the end of a bottle, lose yourself in an RPG or devour an entire pizza by yourself, but why not multitask and listen to some Roma talk while doing that?
In today's episode, Sean, Steve and I touched on a range of subjects, including:
- What the hell happened in the first 10 minutes against Fiorentina?
- Will that victory be the turning point for Roma's climb up the ladder?
- Why are we all so bad at economics?
- Who is Sean's Serie A Femminile crush?
- What do I do for a living?
- Are there any Primavera prospects ready for the top filght?
You can also listen and subscribe on the following platforms: