With the results on the table falling in their favor earlier in the week, Roma took advantage of the opportunity in front of them, dispatching Torino in a 3-1 victory yesterday. By grabbing all three points at the Olimpico, Roma pushed past Napoli on the table and now sit even with Juventus on 24 points; though they're technically in fourth place. We've certainly seen Roma stumble in those situations before, so it was encouraging to see Roma brush off Torino without hesitation.
To recap the match, we sat down and discussed the highs, the lows, and yes, the cards from Roma's 3-1 victory. It's a quick 30ish minute podcast where we discussed all three goals and touched upon the following issues:
- Are the expectations higher for Pellegrini when he plays in the hole?
- Should Singo have been sent off?
- Was Dzeko actually fouled?
- Can Pau Lopez really be trusted?
- Looking ahead at the winter market.
You can also listen and subscribe on the following platforms: