Most of the time before recording a reaction to a match, we sleep on things. After all, some time to think gives us a chance to digest all the happenings in your typical Roma match— the good, the bad, and even the ugly—usually hopes us see them more clearly.
But there was something different about this one. From the frantic start to the controversial calls to Roma coming out of the half with a strong reaction to the final disappointing whistle. There was no sleeping on this one.
Sean and I set right to work to give your our rapid reaction to Roma’s frustrating defeat to Milan at the Olimpico. Listen in to our post-match take on all the happenings.
- Roma’s opening 30 minutes of fear and loathing
- The flat back 5 and acres of space in the midfield
- Controversial refereeing decisions
- Are we putting the malocchio on Milan?
- Milan’s Man of the Match
- The Pau Paradox
- Does the Veretout-Villar combo cut it?
- Does Mayoral disappear in the big ones?
- How important has the Europa League become?
- Looking ahead...
You can also listen and subscribe on the following platforms: